Thursday, March 21, 2019

We will sail through!

Today is World Poetry Day. Incidentally it also happens to be the day I got engaged 6 years ago.
Hence on this day, dedicating a poem to my husband:
As you held my hand tight
I knew it was you with who I wanted to live all my life
We sailed through the good and bad times
Keeping the promise to stand by each other for a lifetime
You gave me the highs in all my lows
While our little one always kept us on our toes
We didn’t have defined couple goals nor any checklists
All we did is supporting each other always
Our fights and our crazy schedules
With a long distance relationship in between
Nothing could keep our hearts apart
6 years on, a lot has changed
But you still hold my hand tight and say “ We will sail through”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...