Thursday, August 18, 2022

Me, Laziness and My breakfast

 I am lazy. I mean I am quite lazy. Or so I think.

Today my lazy self thought I want to make a easy breakfast. So I decided tandalachi ukad it is. There is literally nothing simpler to make than tandalachi ukad  I thought. 

As soon as the mustard seeds crackled while making the ukad, I realised only one person in the house , that is my better half eats ukad for breakfast.

So what would the rest of the folks in the house eat?

Before I could think, 3 leftover chapatis, some dosa batter in fridge and one egg raised their hands towards me. 

Let's make Pho- Po, I said. Pho-Pobeing a lazy name given to phodnichi poli. ( crush chapati in small pieces and give tadka similar to poha). But Pho- Po of 3 chapatis not enough for all. Let's boil eggs and make some remaining dosas, I said .  Because lazy me thought , boiling an egg, pho - po and dosa are so easy. Never mind so many vessels and pasara at the end. Because pasara cannot be created nor destroyed. It just moves from one place to other .

Oh yeah but my youngest one didn't approve of any of this and had milk for breakfast.

So yes we are 5 people in the house and lazy me wanted to make an easy breakfast which is a platter of ukad, egg, Pho-Po, dosa and milk.

P.S. Laziness is relative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...