Friday, August 11, 2017

Ice Cream love

I totally love ice creams, especially sundaes! Ice creams are just yummilicious. Writing a short poem dedicated to my love of ice creams - accompanied by some ice cream pics I took!

Ice Cream , Dear Ice Cream,
What exactly are you,
Ice or cream or a sundae simply new
Be it a birthday or an anniversary, dessert are thou'
Leaving everyone with a feeling of wow

Vanilla or strawberry or a flavour you choose
 Yummilicious it will be, do trust my views
Make it a sundae with whipped cream and toppings
Eat it quickly without it dropping

In Happiness or sadness you lift our spirits
Eating Ice Cream certainly has merits
Be it a cup, cone or a sundae
Ice cream makes my day a happy day!

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...