Tuesday, April 10, 2018

While the world was.. #NaPoWriMo2018 Day10

My poem for #NaPoWriMo day 10.

While the world was watching movies and making weekend plans
Here I was preparing for my term end

When they were out their partying
Here I was burning the midnight oil preparing

When the peeps around were sleeping
My mom woke up for cooking
To get my Tiffin ready for my classes
While my granny woke up and put on her glasses

While the world was spending on their shopping as they may
Delayed gratification was my thing to save money for a rainy day

While I book a Cab to go to office now
People around exclaim “ Wow, life is so easy for you “
I just wish to tell them- “ life is about hard choices and luck”
Luck Is by chance but choosing hard work is a choice

While the world was watching movies and making weekend plans
Here I was preparing for my term end

For every person who works for a better future
He has made hardwork as his way of life hereafter

-Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...