Thursday, April 6, 2023

Stop Dreaming Start Doing

The best time to start is today
Do not wait at all, Go seize the day
It may seem one small step
But over the years they aggregate
From atoms to galaxies it all falls in place

If you can't exercise for an hour
Start with 15 mins a day
Slowly your body adjusts
And results show themselves

If you want to write a book
But don't know where to start
Start with a page daily
That itself leads to 365 pages a year at last

Start today, start you must
One step at a time, go forward you must
Every day please ask yourself, what is the one thing to do to move  closer to your goal
You will move from an atom to galaxy in due course

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...