Wednesday, April 5, 2023

This is not a love poem

Two men sitting next to each other Holding their hands

Celebrating valentine's day and dancing to the bands

Hoping to get married when their country says they can

But yet This is not a love poem

Two women something much more than friends

From different backgrounds and ages vast apart

time together they spend

Legally not allowed to be a couple ,the law says

But yet This is not a love poem

A man and a woman meet in a park

Like each other and and decide to tie the knot

Does this sound like a love poem at last?

Who decides what's love

Who decides what kind of love is legal

Points to think about

This is not a love poem

This is a poem to think about what is love

- Dhanashree Joglekar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...