Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Birthday Dhak Dhak Girl- Madhuri

Dedicating a poem to Madhuri Dixit - my all time favorite for her birthday on 15th May
People we grow up seeing, some become our childhood idols
Madhuri is that one actress who remained my favourite overall
The million dollar smile
Or That Graceful dance
Or The flawless acting
I don't know what
Fans worldwide went crazy for the dhak dhak girl dancing
Ek do teen was probably one of the first songs I danced to
And many years later ,my daughter enjoys dancing to that song too
Madhuri's dance is timeless
Her elegance and grace unmatched at best
Giving her "Dil" to the "Beta" of Nene
Went to a faraway land only to comeback with an "Aaja Nachle"
Amchi Marathi mulgi in Bollywood
We always wanted to see you in our marathi world
You made our bucketlist wish come true
Eagerly waiting to watch the "Bucketlist" show
-Dhanashree
* Bucketlist is Madhuri s upcoming Marathi movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...