Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Mirror Mirror My Daughter


We are the doctor's clinic. My 3 year old daughter S is unwell - having the usual cough cold and fever. I am reading on the mobile.

S to me- Mumma, why are looking at mobile? Your eyes will get spoilt.

Me (embarassed) - Because I am reading something important.
( Now I close the mobile and start talking to S. Few mins later ,I am looking at the mobile again)

S to me- Mumma don't look at the mobile. Your eyes will get spoilt. You will get chasma.

( Now I am embarrassed like anything. S's tone was quite high this time. The people around wondered who is the mother and who is daughter. I closed my mobile and kept it in the purse. I thought I am done with my share of embarrassment for the day. But wait, hold on...)

S to me - Mumma , why have you put lipstick ?Your lips will become black

Ok, I am like facepalm again. Feel like can't even show my face around.
I can only say...
Mirror Mirror in front of you
Repeats everything you say on you

#dsaidso #yetanothermumstory #mydaughterismyteacher

- Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...