Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Reservations

Poem in the light of the Bandh today for demanding reservations..

Reservations for caste X
Reservations for caste Y
Why no reservations for caste Z?

We want reservations too
Why should we be excluded in this too?

Reservations for caste can be demanded
Those demands might be met

What about reservation in heart for compassion, love and empathy
I hope the schools open today teach these to students
Help to raise citizens full of humanity
For all what we need is human beings having empathy, with no reservations but full of compassion

-Dhanashree
#dsaidso #reservations
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...