Friday, July 20, 2018

My Daily Date

I don't remember when I first met you
But it was love at first sight
When you first touched my lips
I was infused with new energy instantly

The more we met for dates
The more I longed for them
I was feeling like forever in love
You were so hot

Tall dark and strong
You had all that I longed
I want to be with you forever
I so love you my dear

I feel so enthusiastic coz of you
You are the reason for my success
Because behind every successful woman there is definitely a hot tall dark and strong masala chai!.

Dear Chai, what would I do without you?

Dedicated to all tea lovers!

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...