Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Happy Children's Day..

"Dhanu, wake up" , my dad said this morning.. "it's already 5:45" he said

"Tea is ready and is getting cold" , said my mum urging me to wake up fast

"Have you packed all your stuff?" My aunt asked
"Keep everything together, else you might forget" she said

By then my second round of tea with chapati and bhakri was ready. The taste of which remains the same like the one I had as a kid.

Every single time , I go to my mum's place, I am still treated like a little girl.My favourite food, my favourite things are all ready for me even without asking.  I am sure every girl would be feeling the same way.

 If at all the child in me is alive, it is due to my family who is always taking care of me.  They still discuss books and new happenings with me with the same enthusiasm that they did 10 years ago.Always willing to learn and share:)

 Feeling like a child is not growing or looking younger. It is about being feeling younger and protected, for me it is due to amazing elders who do this for me every single time. Taking care of the minutest detail I may miss...

Due to them, it's a wonderful start of a Children's day for me!

#HappyChildrensDay
#ChildrensDay

My last year's poem on children's Day here - https://dsaidso.blogspot.com/2017/11/childrens-day.html?m=1
-Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...