Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Children's Day Special...

Year - 2004

Me (18 year old adult)- When can I get a mobile?

My Mom- We will get it on your birthday next year

Me (excited ) - Ok

~Conversation ends~

Year-2018

My daughter S (3.5 year old toddler)-- Mum, why can't I take the mobile to school?

Me( with a shocked look)-- Because you are small.But why do you want to take it anyways?

S - ( with her smile) -- coz I want to call, I want to talk to you.

Me-Oh, you want to talk? I can call you na

S-- ( whispering with a smile) -- I want to watch YouTube videos on mobile in school
Me( angrily) -- Why?

S-- Because I want to...I want to take the mobile to school now

~Conversation continues with me telling about no YouTube over and over again~

#ChildrensDaySpecial
#yeh_aajkal_ke_bachche
#yehi_dekhna_baaki_reh_gaya
#justanothermumstory
#yetanothermumstory

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...