Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Jab Chiku met Anushka

A poem dedicated to Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's wedding ..

It all started with a shampoo
Much more than washing your hair, it can do

Chiku and Anushka met on a shampoo ad set
"Dil Dhadakne Do" their hearts said

In sports , "You win some, You lose some", it is said
For Chiku's loss, Anushka was blamed instead

"Jab tak hain jaan, she will support me", Chiku said
Silenced his critics, moved with his life ahead

"Band Baaja Baarat" left for Italy
Chiku and Anushka got married happily

"Chiku ho Gaya uska ", cried many hearts
"Rab ne bana di Jodi" thus a new relationship starts

Here's wishing Virushka happy times ahead

#virushka  #VirushkaKiShadi
#VirushkaWEDDING
*- Chiku is nickname for Virat Kohli

- Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...