Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hug Day( Valentine week)

On the occasion of hug day, a small poetry
Holding those tiny little feet and hands
I hugged my daughter tight , a new bond began
Everyday as I nursed her and held her close
The bond between us grew stronger I suppose
When my little one cries and hugs me tight
Touch is irreplaceable , it has its own might
In tough moments and joys
In illness as well as good health
A hug can do wonders to your mental health
Resilience, getting up fast are all big words
A big hug can make all these easier for us
We have technology , we have advanced
But none replaces the warm Hug of my mom
-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...