Saturday, October 20, 2018

The 'Date' morning


Just the two of us together on a date is something that does not happen quite often now. In fact it's a rarity. Thanks to our creation, who  says "Tumhi tithe mi" and always accompanies us where we go.

But today was different. It was just the two of us. After long I must say.

I was a bit anxious, nervous what will follow next. My husband was calm and cheerful as always.

We reached the venue . There were mostly couples around, some ladies with friends and some men too. Some couples with kids. The kids were surprisingly calm.
We chatted , and in that missed our little S's chatter.

After we finished our work at the venue, we went to have our favourite filter coffee. There too we could spot similar faces after their respective Date's.
Finally after the long due 'Date' , we left for home.

P.S. the venue mentioned is nothing but a classroom for a parent teacher meeting , and maybe that's the only time our little one excuses us to go on a date :)

#justanothermumstory
#yetanothetmumstory
#PTADate
#meetingdate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...