Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The special place


There is something special about this place
What is that is impossible to explain

The place which always treats me like a princess
And understands my emotions even if they are unsaid

The place where I don't get judged
And there is full acceptance of my true self

This is the  place where I grew up
From learning ABC to becoming finally what I am today

The place which is full of people who will always support me
And will stand by me even during my tough times

The place where there is selfless love
And where I am known as my Mum's daughter even now

That place is my Mum's place for me
The place where I am most understood till date

P.S.-
There is no place like mum's place for a girl.  Even the fanciest hotel or holiday doesn't match the feeling of staying in your  'maika'

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...