Monday, October 1, 2018

Habit


You drink tea in a mug daily. Cups and saucers are passé now. Mugs are the in things in every household. You claim to need no saucer to cool your tea.
Then you go to a restaurant. Tea with cup and saucer is served. You instantly take the cup at an angle and pour the tea in the saucer. Your mind frantically searches for Parle G biscuit. But oh, you are in a restaurant. No biscuit there.So you gulp down the tea in the saucer instantly. You do this tea in the saucer thing again. Your group has noticed the old fashioned  thing you just did and made faces about the same. You give them "Kaun dekh Raha hai yaar" and finish the rest of the tea in the same way.
#old_habits_die_hard
#just_indian_things
#we_are_like_that_only
#dsaidso
-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...