Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

Happy New Year 2018 to all my friends!
The year's come to an end,
A new year awaits and maybe a new trend
A year went by, what did I do?
Did I accomplish my goals or there is lots to do ?
The new year goals were met to an extent
What's left lets accomplish them in the next year instead
Not everything was as expected , yet it was not that bad
Slight discomfort should not make you sad
Reflecting back, I see there were it's and but's
Life moves on , just have some guts
A year may be good, it may be bad
But it's one year in our life , there's a long road ahead
Let's hope for the best ahead,
May you be blessed with Health wealth and prosperity always
Here's wishing you a fabulous New Year 2018
-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...