Saturday, March 10, 2018

Vinamra's Farewell Poem

Sharing the poem I made for my friend Vinamra for his office farewell. Dependable, helpful, fitness conscious and ideal husband is what Vinamra stand for. To know more, read the poetry...

A friend in need is a friend indeed
"The Wall of CN Risk " Vinamra is guaranteed

Don't lose your mind lose your weight
Unparalleled fitness regimen is Vinamra's strength

"Agony friend" he is you know
Patient listening is a skill he does all through

Sea food and Salad he loves
Calorie conscious food he devours

Markets fall and rise
Vinamra tracks them day and night

The true example Of living up to the name
Vinamra- modest or humble is the one grabbing that hall of fame

Ideal husband is not an illusion
Meet Vinamra and clear all your confusion
Xyz you are lucky ,
Pati , Patni aur salad may you live happily

Farewells they say are hard,
Hope our paths cross again , says our Card

Accha to him chalte hain don't you say
Taking cue from you accha hoga agar hum chalne lagte hain:P

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...