Sunday, March 25, 2018

From Pardes to Swades

My sister in law. Sphurti Joglekar and her husband Gaurav Pai returned to India after few years of studying and working in the US. They came back today and to start with they will be pursuing PGP from Indian School of Business Hyderabad. Here’s a short welcome poetry for them
India was the common bond that bought them together
Aa ab laut chalein was their longing forever
Where there is a will there is away
Amidst their crazy schedules GMAT took precedence anyways
Mock test and interview prep were the milestones in the first year of their marriage
Ambitious couple they are what more do I need to tell
Hard work bore its fruit
Welcome to ISB , was the message they received
So happy for you Sphurti and Gaurav
From Pardes to Swades may you achieve more successes forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...