Thursday, March 22, 2018

Welcome poem for a US executive

Wrote this poem to welcome a US executive who visited our India office. Lets name him Jim . Jim had visited Mumbai before but was keen on exploring more. Read on the poetry for greater info

Welcome to India Jim
Hope you find your stay enjoyable

We heard you are regular visitor
By now I guess you know Mumbai’s perimeter

Dhobi ghat, Dharavi you already know
We can suggest you some more places though

Priyadarshini Park at Napeansea
Marine driver by the sea
From IIT’s for engineering to JJ school of arts
Take a drive and you can see it all

We hope to learn from your experience
Your presence here holds a lot of significance

Welcome to India Jim
We hope you find your stay enjoyable

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...