Monday, September 10, 2018

Chatterbox or No Chatterbox

My little one 'S' says this  to me daily...
"Mumma , I love you ";
"Mumma ,we are best friends ";
"Mumma,  you are the best"
"Mumma, I want to talk to you..let us talk while Dad is watching match"..
And this goes on..
...
.....
......
Today 'S' had matrudin celebration in school..( don't know how matrudin falls today but anyways...)
The activity was making a card in school and talking what you feel about your mother..

After school Me to 'S '- What did you tell in school about me ?

S- Nothing..

Me - Why?

S- Because I didn't want to tell

Me- Why?

S- I didn't want to tell na that's why...

I felt like the moment when your phone has data but the battery decides to go off at the wrong time ...:)

#kuch_to_kaho_kuch_bhi_kaho
#meri_bol_bachchan_khamosh_kyun_hain
#dsaidso
#yetanothermumstory
#justanothermumstory

- Dhanashree
Https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...