Monday, September 10, 2018

Coffee with 'Sid'


It all started with our mobile talks
Slowly we moved on to gtalk
But when the timing came for the most important thing
It all happened in a coffee shop
"Mujhse Shaadi karogi " he asked
 "A lot can happen over coffee" I thought

We met again, let's talk I thought
Having coffee at the Taj
We spoke about our future plans
We met , we chatted
Coffee was the common factor
Coz "A lot can happen over coffee"

5 years later, as we are parents of a 3 year old
And sleepless nights have become a part of our schedule
A coffee shop is our little quick date escape
Keeping the romance alive in our fast lives instead
"A lot can happen over coffee" , they said
It appears true to me over times now instead

-Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...