Saturday, December 22, 2018

Yours, always-


" You don't want to come out , you just don't like to travel" , Mr. said after one of our upcoming weekend trip discussions
" Who will look at our little S? And what about my office work?" I asked
" Look at Asha , she has 2 kids and she is always up for plans with Deep . You are just not romantic" Mr. said angrily and left

Mr. had a hectic week. Work pressures combined with the changing weather meant he fell very sick suddenly. I had a busy week too in office. But Mr. needed attention. Mr. becomes a tiny kid when he's sick. He needs to be attended to. I took few days off. Maybe I did nothing major. Or maybe I did. Going with Mr. to the doctor, reminding him of medicines, taking care of his diet and motivating him that he will get well soon.

"You always travel with me in my tough times no" , Mr. said holding my hand.
" That's how it's meant to be, isn't it? I am yours, always" I said smiling

Romance manifests itself in different ways. Travel itself has deeper meanings. For a true partnership is being with each other during ups and downs.

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...