Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I want money but no work...

"Toys, gifts for a 4 year old girl please" , I asked the shopkeeper fellow at my regular shop

Sushma who normally helps me with this gifting shopping was busy with some other customer and hence I asked him.

" I don't know about the toys, she will help you ", this guy said pointing to Sushma

Sushma indicated to him she was busy and told him to help me.With great disinterest he showed me the toys and again said he can't help on this and that she is a better person for this task.

In a stationary and gifting store, what is so difficult about showing toys for kids. There might be so many customer's during the day that might be asking for this. It is not as if only Sushma is supposed to assist in this.
But the attitude is - feigning ignorance helps in evading responsibility. So , why not?. Do the "yeda banke peda khaneka" naatak and get away with work.

Before worrying about how AI will take away jobs, it would be wiser if people did the job at hand and not evade responsibilities....

-Dhanashree

#just_saying
#the_i_want_money_attitude_but_no_work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...