Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Children's day


14th November they say is celebrated as children's day
Happy birthday Chacha Nehru, we remember your birthday

Why should we celebrate this day?
What's so special about children you may say

Have you seen those sparkling eyes
Full of curiosity, aiming for the skies
A star somewhere may be waiting to rise
Looking for your direction to reach the highs

Children are born full of innocence
Raising them well takes a lot of diligence

A child is not poor a child is not rich
A child is full of life that you can teach

It takes a village to raise a child its said
Thanking all my villagers , I wish everyone a very happy children's day!

-Dhanashree
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...