Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Poetry on demonetisation

Its been one year since demonetisation was announced by the Modi government. Writing a poem to commemorate the same.

Happy first birthday DeMo,
One year ago Namo said DeMo

Banks and ATMs saw huge lines
To return all the money hidden in the mines

Youngsters and senior citizens finished their chores
Waiting for the banks to open their doors

Going Cashless was an  easy choice
"Paytm Karo" said Vijay Sharma's voice

Money ultimately is just a piece of paper
It's value is decided by the decision maker

Namo, Namo why did you DeMo?
Going cashless , evading black money what was your motto?

Was demonetisation good, was it bad?
I don't know ,Was it a fad?

I end my poetry by remembering Pu La on his 98th Birthday
Maybe Modi says " jasa mi Tasa mi asa mi asa mi"

"  jasa mi Tasa mi asa mi asa mi "a quote by pu la Deshpande which means How I am,  I am like that only
Pu La- Pu La Deshpande was a famous Marathi Author whose birthday falls on 8th Nov too.

-Dhanashree
#Demonetisation #DeMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...