Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Lipstick in my ..?

About 25 years ago, a little girl would search her moms purse for lipsticks. She would try to do it secretly , and no matter how much her mum told her not to take the lipstick, she would take it. One fine day her mum hid all the lipsticks in a secret place.

And today in 2017, the little girl's cute daughter does the same . She searches for her mum's lipsticks too!

The cycle of life repeats-- sometimes you are at the receiving end and sometimes at the giving end:)

P.S. : The little girl 25 yrs ago is now yours truly. She remembers her childhood through her daughter and thinks do times really change?Not sure on that, but roles change for sure.

- Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...