Sunday, April 1, 2018

The office queen #NaPoWriMo2018 Day1

My poetry for #NaPoWriMo2018 Day1. It’s a poem about Mumni, my office friend.

We have our Manushi Chillar
Miss Accenture is Munmi Laskar

Share a plate,lose your weight
Munmi’s plan is simple and straight

Eating is boring, staying slim is the in thing
H&M , Zara I have everything

Orange Nokia Lumia was my statement piece
iphone6S made Lumia a showpiece

Don’t repeat a dress is my motto
“House full of clothes” is a reality hereto

The valuation of Munmi’s clothes might surprise everyone
Don’t forget she is our Miss Accenture and not just a one

-Dhanashree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...