Saturday, August 11, 2018

Pyjamas are "NOT" forgiving


I must say I really admire all those  mom's who are super dressed  all the time even when  they are with their kids. I love dressing up too, wearing matching jewellery,  makeup etc. But when I am with my daughter all this doesn't necessarily  apply. I try to slip into my super comfortable loose pants/ pyjamas along with a loose kurta/top. I think sometimes I may just look like I have woken up from sleep.

It so happened that I wore the same black pyjamas for a couple of days when I went out with my daughter.
The second time she told me ( in front of  a few other moms) - "Mum, if you wear the same pant again , pls don't come with me"

I still tell my mum sometimes about her dressing choices and now I have a daughter who does the same to me from all little as 3.
Maybe yes my repeated black pyjamas are NOT forgiving:)

#dsaidso #justanothermumstory #yetanothermumstory
- Dhanashree

Related post -http://dsaidso.blogspot.com/2018/07/matching-matching.html?m=1

*Pyjamas are Forgiving is title of Twinkle Khannas upcoming book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...