Wednesday, August 1, 2018

To A.C or to not A.C



First  there was TV and now there is AC. If  you ask me what's common between the two ,it's this- it's extremely  common to have different members of the family to have differing opinions on their usage. In case of TV it's about which channel to watch..In case of AC it's typically about two things - whether it should be ON and at what temperature.

So in my case it's no different - Mr , Little S and me have very divergent opinions on the AC usage. While it's always  a AC ON for the Mr , it's a AC OFF for me. Little S's opinion is mostly on my side,though it occasionally tilts to the Mr side. This is typically to get him to tell a nice story.

So it's just another night. We all want little S to sleep. Mr. as usual has put ON the AC.I as usual try to convince him to put it OFF.
Just as I wonder what would little S say, there she goes in a loud voice

" Baba, AC  band kar, mala ratri susu hoil" ( which means-Dad, pls put off AC else I will pee  and wet the bed in the night)

Probably one of the most funny , yet true reasons for putting off the AC.;)

#the_kid_pee_poo_saga
#dsaidso
#yetanothermumstory
#justanothermumstory

_Dhanashree
Https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...