Monday, August 27, 2018

The change to "fill"

Read this tweet by Kaushal Inamdar today "As a caterpillar turns into a butterfly, any problem you give to the musician will turn into a song! Art transcends mere entertainment."
I am not a musician but an amateur poet and blogger..sharing my poem inspired by daily life...

The change to "fill"

Every single day I am amazed by your change
The jumps I face as I move ahead

The child in you took water in its arms
The big vehicles made your arms bigger by their charms

You come in all shapes and sizes
Walking quickly in your presence may win me prizes

I hope before bappa comes
He blesses the govt with the wisdom to fill your arms

Till then my heart with worry fills
And jumps with your non-fills *

I am taking about none other than Mumbai's potholes. To see a pic check the first comment

Till then #babuji_dheere_chalna_raste_pe_jara_sambhalna
#ae_bhai_jara_dekh_ke_chalo

*these 2 lines adapted from the poem Daffodils

- Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...