Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The IIM 'B'aths


Thanks to Rajkumar Hirani's 3 idiots, I can relieve my IIM B campus again. So the other day while watching the song 'All is well', I told my 3 year old 'S' , that this is IIMB- my college.
'S' told me she wants to go IIM B. So I told her , if you study well you get there.
In due course of time,  she has developed a liking for that song 'All is well'.
A few days later.......
.
...
....
......
.......
........
'S' to me( referring to the washroom scenes in the song) - Mumma, did you have bath like this in IIM B?

Me (thinking  OMG .. Why why is she asking this) - No..Why?

S - Then why are they bathing like this ?

Me - Because it's a movie  , it's not real

S ( referring to the 3 idiot iconic pose from the song)- Mumma, in IIMB people do weird things na ( In Marathi, IIMB madhye loka kahitarich kartat na)

Me- No , they dont do like this, it's a movie, only the college is real. Rest is not..

....
A couple of days later......
S ( during her bath) - Why do they have bath like that all is well in IIM B?

I am like .....

Going on in my mind then "All characters and events depicted in this film are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

#kahaani_poori_filmi_hain
#thande_thande_paani_se_nahaana_nahi_chahiye_sardi_ho_jayegi
#dsaidso
#justanothermumstory
#yetanothermumstory

-Dhanashree
Https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...