Friday, September 15, 2017

इक घर बनाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने

Today is Hindi day , a day celebrated annually on 14th September in India. Hindi Divas is celebrated on 14 September because on this day in 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India had adopted Hindi written in Devanagari script as the official language of the Republic of India.[source- wiki]. I remember my mom had to give a lot of Hindi exams in office as there was a push to have official communication not only in English but also in Hindi. I studied Hindi till class 10. While in school, I gave state level Hindi exams and stood first in Mumbai in one of them too. But now I have lost touch. Been ages since I have written something in Hindi. My spoken Hindi is also Bambaiyya Hindi.Today though I wanted to write something in Hindi. Hence the following- a bit of background below!
I was thinking about the traffic situation in big cities. The situation is so pathetic that sometimes you have no idea whether you will reach office in 1 hr or 3 hrs. When I was thinking of this, I thought of altering the lyrics of Hindi song "Tere Ghar Ke saamne" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26qczSkLip8) to describe the plight of an employee stuck in traffic and travelling long distances. I am sure many of you can relate!
आॅफिस के सामने
इक घर बनाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने
दुनिया बसाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने
इक घर बनाऊंगा....
घर का बनाना कोई, आसान काम नहीं
दुनिया बसाना कोई, आसान काम नहीं
रास्ते पे ट्रॅफिक हो तो, ऑफिस कभी पहुचना हैं
Ola हमारे लिये, निकलने का इशारा है
तन मन लुटाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने
दुनिया बसाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने...
कहते हैं आॅफिस जिसे, दरिया है काम का
या फिर नशा है कोई, जीवन के राग का
Production मे bug हो तो, Tester भी Fool है
सच्ची लगन जो हो तो, पर्बत भी धूल है
तारे सजाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने
दुनिया बसाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने...
ट्रॅफिक भरे हैं लेकिन, आॅफिस के रास्ते
तुम क्या करोगे देखें, उल्फत के वास्ते
ट्रॅफिक में flight छूटे, ये भी तुम्हें याद होग
ट्रॅफिक में calls लिये , ये भी तुम्हें याद होग
मैं भी कुछ बनाऊंगा (हूँ) आॅफिस के सामने (देखें)
दुनिया बसाऊंगा, आॅफिस के सामने.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...