Thursday, June 28, 2018

Aji Suniye!


( DH refers to dear husband, LO refers to little one)

Scene 1

The new dress and the tiffin

Me - (referring to the dress he bought for me) Wow this is so nice.. I so wanted something like this..

DH- See I know you better than me, I knew you would like this.. But you never listen when I tell you to buy something

Me- Hmm, I know.. But this dress is amazing.. I love you ЁЯШНЁЯШН

DH -- ( expressions like he's conquered the world)

Me-- So where is your today's tiffin?

DH- In my bag

Me- Take it out na

DH-- ( opens bag, searches for tiffin, can't find it) I think I forgot in cab

Me-- ( angry) How come you forget every single time, how many times do I need to remind you? Are you a kid? Can't you act responsible?

DH-- I promise I won't forget next time

Me-- (angrily ) You say this every single time.. Only play games on mobile, no responsibility, nothing, I have to do everything :(

Scene 2:

Our conversation over a telephone

Me- Missing you so much, You know what there is just so much work at office, I just don't know when it will get over....and you know what lets go somewhere this weekend...ah today that Sia was wearing such a nice dress, even I want one like that...( Conversation jumps from one topic to another)

DH -- Hmmmm Ok

Me-- And what should make for dinner, already worried about whether LO had food, and yes what she must have done in school today. Did you drop a email to the school teacher asking for missing worksheets? Did you?

DH-- Huh? What ?

Me-- ( angrily) Ok so you are not even listening, I miss you so much and you are not even listening to me

Scene 3

The ice cream parlour

DH- Lets go have ice cream tonight

Me - Wow, yes lets go

DH - Lets go and have your roll icecream

Me ( super excited) : You just read my mind.. Let me change and then lets go

At the ice cream shop.
The ice cream is served . It is truly delicious. I am enjoying every bite, just relishing the taste. DH in the meanwhile enjoying games on mobile. His way of ensuring peace, silence when a non stop chatter box is around :)

These scenes may be a part of many households.. And on this Vat Pournima,
- Lets also pray for the husband's to gather enough strength to listen to Aji Suniye / Aho aiklat ka non-stop and manage their wife's sinusoid curve of emotions for the next 7 births ЁЯШО

-Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...