Thursday, June 21, 2018

My daughter on a Mars mission?

To add to the countless WhatsApp and Facebook groups , I am now a part of my daughter's school WhatsApp group
The overwhelming amount of messages on that group sometimes make me wonder if my daughter is on Mars mission
Then there are discussions like
- handkerchiefs lost
-  kids going to adjacent classroom on first day
- stuff getting exchanged etc and many many more

My daughter exchanged her floaters yesterday with someone else. The other day she got some identical water bottle of another student. And the dear WhatsApp group tries to put things in their right place. Trying to make sense of this randomness.

This makes me wonder and think - Is  parenting a stochastic process filled with Random variables and events? I highly doubt if it even follows the definition of any particular stochastic process - maybe it is just a random walk :P

#parenting #dsaidso #randomness #yetanothermumstory

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...