Friday, June 22, 2018

My morning motivation



S to me- Why aren't you wearing that pink and white top? You haven't worn it for ages

Me- Because I have become fat and it no longer fits me

S - Why don't you for a round( to walk ) , then you will be thin

Me - ( facepalmЁЯЩД)

S to my MIL(3 times repeatedly) - D is not wearing the pink top because she has become fat..

Ok - in case you are wondering who S is - S is Swara , my 3 year old daughter.

Who am I- sometimes I wonder who is the mother and who is the daughter ;P

Maybe now she will be my weight loss consultant- pointing out how fat I have become and need to walk

Just the sarcastic motivation  I need probably:) On international yoga day, seems like well timed gyan

Till then perpetually trying to be a successful professional, amazing cook, loving mum, good wife, now try to lose weight and  the list just continues...

-Dhanashree

#justanothermumstory #dsaidso #myweightlosstamasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...