Sunday, June 17, 2018

To the carefree yet loving Dad

This poetry is for my husband , who always had a chill , carefree attitude but after our daughter Swara was born changed into a responsible and loving father

From a carefree guy to a doting father
A daughter can create miracles far greater

The guy who still forgets where his towel is
The father in him never forgets to bath Swara daily atleast

The same guy who takes hours to finish breakfast
The father in him makes sure Swara is fed well after all

The same guy who played who played mobile games at night
The father in him reads out bedtime stories to Swara every night

The same guy who was carefree all his life
The father in him worries about Swara’s well being all the time

I can’t define what it means to be a father
But this change in my husband is what makes him a loving father

--Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...