Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I don't bother attitude!

My daughter S has cat eyes.

S  to me :Mumma, they tease me in school. They say "You have cat eyes" and start laughing
S was saying this jokingly and did not seem concerned about it

The concerned mum in me asked - " So what do you do about it? What do you tell them?"

S - Nothing

Me still being concerned that S would feel bad about her teasing- asked again the next day," What do you do when they tease you?'

S- Nothing

S said this as coolly as she could.

I felt if S at 3 years old could ignore the irrelevant comments why do we as adults feel offended when someone comments on us?
 Once again, my daughter was my teacher!

#mydaughterismyteacher #justanothermumstory #dsaidso

-DHANASHREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...