Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Of words #NaPoWriMo2018 Day18

Words are not just words
Who said them matters first

The “who said” gives words it’s weight
The background created...
The impression management generated can suggest love or hate

Words can be used to talk sense
Sentences which have substance
Else they are just words for total non-sense

Dunning- Kruger effect is in play
Idiots think highly of them anyways
They talk nonsense still think it makes sense
While smart people are generally tense
Thinking Am I rightly speaking that makes sense?

Keeping your word suggests a lot
Liars get caught easily by this plot
You can lie once you can lie twice
People can be fooled once but are wise otherwise

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...