Saturday, April 21, 2018

Wedding wishes poetry #NaPoWriMo2018 Day21

My poetry for #NaPoWriMo2018 Day21

Online matrimony is where it all began
As husband wife your new life is about to begin

The initial dating days are always good 
As a couple, your life as “ Mr and Mrs” is beginning is the truth

Couple fights are a regularity
You win some, you lose some (or most :P) is the reality


Relationship is like a stock that fluctuates
Hedge the risk by buying an option from the gift market

Investing in this relationship is a must
Time spent, gifts is the collateral you must trust

Remembering special days is a home regulatory requirement 
Loss given forgetting them is unpredictable at best

There is one SQL you must remember 
You will never regret this ever 
Select wife’s instructions from the choices table 
Execute them as fast as you are able 

Here’s wishing you a happy married life
Filled with fun and exciting times

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...