Thursday, April 26, 2018

I write because.. #NaPoWriMo2018 Day25

My poem for #NaPoWriMo Day 25

I write because....

I write because I want to write
The flood of emotions in my mind
The thoughts flowing otherwise
The things I want to talk
The things I don’t want to talk

Writing is my expression
It provides me solace
It is my way of conversation in peace 
A piece of paper who is willing to bear
Without any reactions just plain and clear

I write because I want to write
It’s my way of expression in day and night
I write not because I have time
I write because I find time to write
Writing is my love, my expression outlet for life 
And I write because I want to write

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...