Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Women leader welcome #NaPoWriMo2018 Day24

Welcome poetry for Nuray, a Director from my client side. She came from Switzerland to visit India office
I am writing poems for NaPoWriMo
Here’s one for you Nuray too

Cheerful and enthusiastic is a voice on the call
Then you know that Nuray has joined it after all

Precise , to the point and meaning business 
Her working style is no-nonsense

Always keeping the team informed
Communication is her forte, she excels at it overall

Home and Work , managing them both is tough
Nuray manages both of them well enough

Happy to meet you face to face 
Welcome to India , we want to learn from your mental database

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...