Friday, April 13, 2018

On Birthdays #NaPoWriMo2018 Day13

My poem for #NaPoWriMo on birthdays
Birthdays- What  are they for?
It’s the day when Cake cutting and celebrations galore

Probably they are a time to reflect on your past
Plan for the future
Be grateful for all the good
And forget the bad

A rich man celebrates birthdays lavishly
Whereas a poor person has a modest celebration
Both have the same feeling in the heart
Lavish or modest , the presence of love should set celebrations apart

Should you be happy getting a year older
Or be sad about the same
You should probably be reminded of the passage of time in life’s game
Time cannot come back, make most of it , no two days are same
Let birthdays remind you of that - live your life to the fullest

-Dhanashree  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...