Friday, April 20, 2018

Tea- Chapati's teamwork #NaPoWriMo2018 Day19

Poetry  on tea chapati for #NaPoWriMo2018 Day19. Talking of how, tea and chapati blending together also talks of teamwork. 

Did you have your breakfast? She asked
I just had tea chapati and thats all

What ? Who eats chapati with tea?
I eat, don’t know about others you see

It’s like having fresh wheat flakes in milk
Yummy and nutritious they are for your health

Different ways of having chapati and tea
Some dip chapati just in tea cup
Others in a saucer
The third ones dip the chapati in saucer till it blends
It some time to dip fully in the tea

Both chapati and tea taste amazing together  you see
It’s the same for teams
Time it takes to blend
Teamwork results in an amazing game
Getting alongwith each other is the message it sends

Lots of things a tea chapati can teach
Open your eyes to the world lessons and farther you will reach
-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...