Monday, April 2, 2018

Welcome Anne #NaPoWriMo2018 Day2

My poem welcoming Anne from UK who visited India. #NaPoWriMo

Welcome to India Anne
Hope you enjoy your time in our Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai clan

“Women in Power” may be lesser
The glass ceiling can be broken, your presence reaffirms our belief better

Skype, e-mail help us work in a globalised world
Your visit represents a warm gesture of meeting in the real world

We would love to interact and learn from your experience
And hope that our mind learns with zero variance

Let’s all say “ Saath de tu Mala, saath de tu Mala”
Collaboration and teamwork is the key to make our deliverables “quality” trendsetters

 * Saath de tu Mala- song from the Marathi movie Mumbai Pune Mumbai which means let’s support each other

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...