Sunday, April 22, 2018

Happy Birthday ACP- #NaPoWriMo2018 Day22

My poetry for #NaPoWriMo
It was ACP Pradyumans aka Shivaji Satam’s birthday yesterday. A poetry for him from a CID fan—

Happy birthday ACP

There is a CID who investigates
And there is a CID who investigates and Entertains

ACP Pradyuman we are talking of
Who kept us hooked to TV sets all along

In the era of cable as well as Netflix
CID retains its entertainment quotient in the age of clicks

It’s the series I grew up watching
And yet feel like watching again

ACP Pradyuman the star magic was always rocking
Suspense , drama, thrill CID had a mix of everything

CID series turned 21 this year
And on this 21 we wish you happy birthday ACP pradyuman dear

Ending this one in CID style
“ Daya DARWAZA tod do,
And wish ACP Pradyuman a happy birthday too”

-Dhanashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...