Monday, April 30, 2018

Exams #NaPoWriMo2018 Day30

What are marks for
Exams do not deserve so much tension at all  

Tension is not that bad
In the right amount, it motivates us to work hard

Exams are not just a paper
When prepared for well, they teach us diligence and sustained effort

Treat every day as an exam
Perform your best in your programme

Giving your best is the only thing you can do
Marks high or low should not affect you
Getting better by the day should be the target
Exam Results should be the outcome as a result of hard work mindset
Someone gets low someone gets high
When you do your best there is no need to sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...