Thursday, April 26, 2018

My own “true” people #NaPoWriMo2018 Day26

How do you know who are really you own people- people that stand by you in any situation? In good times, everybody wants to stand by you and show how much they know you/ help you. When you actually need someone’s help in your tough times, you will know who are your true people that stand by you. A short poem on this topic

My own “true” people

Who are really your own people
How would you know

Let life throw tough situations at you once
Their true colours people will show

A rich man will have many friends
But in poverty only true friends remain

Lot of people will give gifts to a rich man
But only few will pay fees for a needy deserving man

Everybody wishes to come for a party
But the people  that come to help in the hospital are your “true own” party

The earlier you know who is your own party the better
Let life throw tough situations at you , the earlier the better

- Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...