Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The use of a degree #NaPoWriMo2018 Day11

What is the use of studying engineering
If you are doing a finance job 

What is the use of studying accounting 
If you are doing an HR job 

What is the use of studying medicine
If you are finally going to be a performing actor

To all this , I just want to say
Education is not just a degree 
It’s a skill to learn new things

It imparts a rigour a discipline
Which can used in any stream

The rigour of math in engineering 
And the numbers in finance 

The balance sheets in accounting
And the emotional balance in HR

The science of medicine
Or the art of acting

All this is inter-related 
Keep your mind open to learns new things
Learn from the good ignore the bad
It will add to your overall well-being

-Dhanashree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...